I am new to Pilates, where do I begin?
Is it your first time taking a pilates machine (equipment) class? For safety we advise to start with an intake/introduction private class. In this class we show you how the different machines work, look at what your specific training goals are and give advice.
Can I participate in classes during pregnancy?
Depending on how far your pregnancy is you can join group classes after advising with a teacher. We also offer pre-post natal private or duet classes.
Can I participate if recovering from injury?
Depending on the injury and after consulting a phyician we recommend taking private classes to start. That way you receive a class specifically designed for your needs.
How long is each group class or private?
Group classes and privates are 55 minutes, we also offer a 30 minute private class.
How long are the packages valid for?
All our private and group class packages are valid for 36 weeks.
What should I wear / bring with me?
– Barefoot or non skid socks (we also sell non skid socks) – No lose sitting clothing or jewelry – No heavy perfumes, please consider your personal hygiene. – We clean our machines after each class. – We supply towels, water, coffee and tea. – Lockers are provided. – Please leave your mobilephone switched off in the lockers provided.
Which class niveau is best for me?
We offer 3 different levels on our schedule: beginners, intermediate and advanced. Confer with one of the teachers if you are unsure which level is best for you. In a beginners class there will be more explanation and the class is set at a softer pace. In a an advanced class the tempo is faster and there is a larger repertoire of exercises.
How do I create an account?
To create an account go to schedule and click on the icon () to fill in your details. Schedule
How do I book a group class / purchase private classes?
You first need to purchase your classes. There are 3 ways to purchase classes, two on the website and one on the Bodyvita app.
- On the website go to schedule, click the “buy new card” tab, sellect which type of card you would like. These purchases can only be made with credit card*.
- On the website go to schedule, sign up for class, select existing client or new client, choose your purchase.
- Book a class via the Bodyvita app.
- Purchase your class or package at the studio.
*Online prices are inclusive of tax and delivery charges of Credit Cards /AMEX / VC / MC Schedule
We offer 2 different introduction packages.
- One introduction private class and one group class.
- 3 group classes, a good way to try different teachers.
How do I book private classes?
- First make a personal account
- Go to the welcome tab
- Click private session
- You will receive a confirmation email
How do I cancel a group / private class I have booked?
- Bodyvita works with a 24 hour cancellation policy for all group / private classes.
How does the waiting list work for group classes?
If a space becomes available for the class you will receive a confirmation mail that you have been added. Please keep in mind that our 24 hour cancellation policy also applies to the waitlist.