Als je geen account hebt:
1. Download de app in de app store
2. Creëer een account
3. Boek een les
Als je wel een account hebt bij BODYVITA
3.Boek een les
Als u geen mobiele telefoon hebt, kunt u zich hieronder inschrijven:
I am new to Pilates, where do I begin?
For safety we advise to start with an intake/introduction private class. In this class we show you how the different machines work, look at what your specific training goals are and give advice.
Can I participate in classes during pregnancy?
Can I participate if recovering from injury?
How long is each group class or private?
How long are the packages valid for?
What should I wear / bring with me?
– No lose sitting clothing or jewelry
– No heavy perfumes, please consider your personal hygiene.
– We clean our machines after each class.
– We supply towels, water, coffee and tea.
– Lockers are provided.
– Please leave your mobilephone switched off in the lockers provided.
Which class niveau is best for me?
In a beginners class there will be more explanation and the class is set at a softer pace.
In a an advanced class the tempo is faster and there is a larger repertoire of exercises.
How do I create an account?
How do I book a group class / purchase private classes?
There are 3 ways to purchase classes, two on the website and one on the Bodyvita app.
- On the website go to schedule, click the “buy new card” tab, sellect which type of card you would like. These purchases can only be made with credit card*.
- On the website go to schedule, sign up for class, select existing client or new client, choose your purchase.
- Book a class via the Bodyvita app.
- Purchase your class or package at the studio.
*Online prices are inclusive of tax and delivery charges of Credit Cards /AMEX / VC / MC
- One introduction private class and one group class.
- 3 group classes, a good way to try different teachers.
How do I book private classes?
- First make a personal account
- Go to the welcome tab
- Click private session
- You will receive a confirmation email
How do I cancel a group / private class I have booked?
- Bodyvita works with a 24 hour cancellation policy for all group / private classes.
How does the waiting list work for group classes?
How do I review my booked classes, purchase history, remaining classes & other info?